Monday, April 18, 2011

Have You Reported Any QuiBids.com Scams?

I have seen plenty of reviews on the internet regarding QuiBids.com. Most of the reviewers are pumped to write about what they won for pennies on the dollar. Some of the reviews turn negative and those are the ones I like to read and get a feel for what others experience on the site.

So far, my overall experience has been great! Like I posted earlier, I have won a bunch of items, paid for them and am now waiting for them to arrive so I can photo them and put them up here for you to see. But as I was reading the reviews I noticed that some of the negative reviews were actually based on the fact that the reviewer didn't win the auction. Or they were upset because auctions are won by "lucky" bidders, compared to the highest bidder.
I review some things online, especially when I have been involved with a product or service, but these negative reviewers are way off base. I don't think some of those reasons are good enough to use for a negative review on a product that works well. The overall experience on QuiBids.com is great, of course, that is my opinion.

As far as scams go, I have yet to run into a situation where I thought I was getting scammed. Most of the scams you see when searching Google, are the videos of people revealing how a guy on 1,000 voucher bids for free. Obviously, this guy just spammed his referral link all over the place until he was blue in the face. You can tell because the bids are "free" bids or voucher bids, which expire in time.

Have you had to report any "funny" business on the Quibids.com website? If you want more information you can get it at the Better Business Bureau website.

No comments:

Post a Comment