Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quibids Prizes Won, Paid For & Shipped!

The other day I just went through and processed all of the Quibids auctions that I won over the last week. With processing fees (I know they are a joke) my total came to 7 items for just over $30 real money. The retail value of the 7 items is listed at $256.94!! That is over almost a 90% savings from buying the items at retail price.

I really like the auction site and I have been really researching before dhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifeciding what to bid on. I know that is one of the best quibids tips that you can use, in case you come across that while Google'ing.

So, once I had all 7 of my auctions won, I went to pay for them via Paypal (best option in my opinion) and they were all "processed" within the next 24 hours. I even got an email notifying me of all the steps in the process.

The next day came quickly and I had another bunch of emails from Quibids and they were all the shipping confirmations of the items I won! Depending on what you win, you might get a tracking number, but I think if they are shipped via USPS, you just have to wait for your item to arrive. I am guessing it will only take about 3-5 days.

Once I get my items I will be posting them here for all of you to drool over. In the meantime, why don't you see what QuiBids.com is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment